1/22/2018 0 Comments
What defines you?
For the past few weeks of my life I've been struggling with my emotions and the fact that I need to just let things that I can't control go. Sometimes I feel like there is an internal magnet inside of me that's clinging to my past.
Today, God sent one of my earthly angels to speak to me. After we spoke, there were some things that stood out in my heart and mind and I am going to share those things with you.
1. Seal yourself off from people and energy that doesn't support the journey that is ahead of you. (If it doesn't feel right, it isn't. Trust their energy, not their words.)
2. Stay Focused. Standing your ground, while holding your peace.
For you to do this successfully, you have to dig deep into your mind and do some mental redecoration. There is no need for small talk with everyone, when God has big plans for your you.
3. Don't question the will of God in your life, His timing is supreme and comes with many valuable lessons. Be open to learning and receiving from Him.
4. Meditate and take time to listen. God speaks to us everyday, but we don't always hear what He is saying because of the daily clutter in our lives.
5. Claim it...
Write it down and believe that it is done!!!
What you will be celebrating on that day? _____________________________________
6. YOU can't have a better today if you are still worrying about tomorrow.
DON'T WORRY! BE HAPPY!!!
& Remember Happiness is an inside job.
Spend your time moving with gratitude and thoughtfulness about your daily blessings.
7. "Live in the Moment because every day above ground is a day worth living." DP1
Leave a Reply.