8/24/2017 1 Comment
Through the storm!!!
The storms of your life...
1. What comes to your mind and your heart when you think about the storms of your
life? Create a list.
2. Identify some things and people who bring you comfort during the storms of your
3. What's the most comforting thing that you need to remember when you're going
through the storm? Write a message to yourself.
There is Hope!!!
1. You are not alone in the midst of your storm. “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.”
Psalm 46:1-2 (NIV)
2. God will answer your cry!!! “Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress.” Psalm 107:28
3. God is faithful. "The Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.” Thessalonians 3:2-3 (NIV)
12/11/2018 01:52:34 pm
The mark of a great writer is the ability to get the attention of his reader. In this case, I believe that you have done a marvelous job. Seeing as I have completely read your truly amazing blog. I love that you used inspiring words from known people as your opener. The phrase that you quoted from Frank Lane, "If you want sunshine, you have to weather the storm" fits perfectly for the subject of your topic, which is about enduring the storms in your life.
Leave a Reply.