7/25/2017 1 Comment
The Mind of a Champion
It's time to examine your thoughts!
List all the thoughts that you are currently having about your life in your Writer's Notebook. Using two different color highlighters, highlight the negative thoughts and the positive thoughts. Add up the total # of thoughts. How many negatives & positives thoughts do you have? Does the positive thoughts outweigh the negative ones?
Remember life's truth, change your thoughts and you will change your life!
"Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight oh Lord..." Psalm 19:14
Developing the mind of a champion.
Please meditate on the following thoughts and use them as daily affirmations to develop your mind as a champion.
1. I will live with no fear.
2. I will feed my faith and starve my fears.
3. My grind doesn't change when people don't support me.
4. I am qualified on the inside.
5. I am a self-motivator.
6. I refuse to be distracted.
7. I will not listen to critics anymore.
Passion & blessings to you.
7/27/2017 04:34:12 am
Leave a Reply.