Abba why do I feel this darkness?
While carrying your light
Indescribable sadness encased in heavenly delight
How do I get my flesh to bow down while my spirit leads this fight?
Feeling like I'm carrying a blessing and a curse in the depths of my life
Light and darkness
Depression and a desire for happiness
I feel so heavy, when I should feel light
Like a blanket is upon me, but it's no longer the night
Abba I want these feelings to go away
Please help me Lord, answer my prayer today.
I hate waking up like this!!!!!!!!!
You have to fight the enemy of your life with the words that you speak
You are at your breaking point and this is where you will meet the God that you seek
Your pain for His passion
Your seeds for His purpose
You have to believe that everything that you're going through is God-ordained and worth it
Don't give up
Don't give in
This is the year of movement and if you follow God's lead you will win
You are armed with a pen, a promise and a seed
Stay strategically focused on God and He will make sure that you succeed
In Jesus' name and by the power of His Holy Ghost!
Questions Worth Answering
1. What do you do on those days when you wake up and the joy of the Lord isn't your strength?
2. What would you say to God if you could talk to him on the phone right now?
3. What can you do to make sure that you are not consumed by the darkness? How can you hold on to the light?
1. Write a letter to God this week voicing your concerns about your life. Ask him to help you come up with a strategic plan to execute your God-ordained purpose here on earth.
2. Pray Until Something Happens. P.U.S.H.
3. Please keep me and my loved ones in your prayers.
3. Watch the video below, it brought me out of the darkness today and helped me to rekindle my light!