I've always heard that silence is golden, but I never really took time out to explore why. So I decided to do some research and this is what I found out...
Why is Silence Golden?
1. Silence stimulates brain growth. 2 hours of silence = creation of new brain cells.
2. Moments of silence throughout the day can improve your sleep and prevent insomnia.
3. Noise affects our stress level because it raises the cortisol and adrenaline levels in our bodies.
4. Silence relaxes your body more that music can because it lowers your blood pressure and increases the blood flow from your brain.
5. Noise pollution has been linked to an increase in heart disease.
6. Silence invites you into a state of awareness where you have more time for personal
7. Silence helps you to focus better.
8. You can enter into your creative mode in silence.
Enjoy a moment of silence today!!!