Grounded in these emotions
Inspired and positioned to turn life’s pain into passion
I AM bright-eyed, open to new possibilities that will rejuvenate my purpose
I AM grateful and blessed by my heavenly father
I AM chosen and anointed to make broken things whole
I AM inspiration for those who want to be inspired
I AM better over bitter and precious in His sight
I AM a passion-filled delight
I AM Deepassionate1, an earthly angel with golden wings
I AM ready, able and equipped to do amazing things.
What do you think about the above poem?
I think it sounds amazing and that's not just because I wrote it myself;)
I truly think that affirmations are great!
However, we know that saying affirmations doesn't always bring an immediate internal evolution especially when life is really
full of ... (Feel free to complete the statement honestly).
I had a convo with my siblings today about emotions and there was an overall consensus that our emotions are high. We also agreed that we needed to take some time to Rest, Reset and Rejuvenate so we will be able to dominate our emotions and step into the glory and the light that God promised belonged to us.
So how do we move forward and get our more?
How do we get ready for the possibilities of life that we can't even see yet?
How do we take control of our emotions?
I don't know about you, but I am going to start again with prayer. Praying consistently and strategically has to be a part of our daily process. Write down the plan, make it plain, pray over it, put in the work, pray over it some more and get ready for a harvest that is going to bless you and everyone who is attached to you in Jesus' name and by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Questions Worth Answering
1. What are you still holding on to that is weighing you down?
2. What is God calling you to do next?
3. Are you positioned for your transition?
1. Pick a time to pray for the next 7 days. Write down your prayer in your Writer's Notebook and see how God answers during the week. Be consistent! Set your alarm if you need to and pray at the same time everyday.
2. Create a morning I Am Ready Affirmation- Proclaiming to the universe everything that you are ready for. Say this in the mirror before you leave the house.
3. Take more pauses throughout the day! Rest, Reflect and Reset as needed!
4. Repeat the process and see if something changes by the end of the week.
5. Drop a name or prayer request in the comment box so we can pray together
6. Pray for Dee too!