Read and Rise- While reading the poem below, identify the lines that speak to you.
Write and Inspire- In the comment box write why the selected lines spoke to you.
Self Work- Answer the questions below in your Writer's Notebook.
Do you really want to take a look into my soul?
Collecting the stories that are still untold
Crippling fears that dare me to walk
Living insecurities that leave me speechless
No need to talk
Pain crying out for Passion
Passion praying for possibilities
Purpose reminding me to focus on my dreams and visions.
1. Write about your soul stories that are still untold.
2. What are some of your greatest fears?
3. What are some steps you can take to overcome your fears?
4. Identify the source of your insecurities.
5. List your passions in life and create a plan to have a passion filled future.
Leave a Reply.