This is the Year of Becoming!!!
Becoming all that you were created to be is part of your destiny and you must prepare yourself for the journey ahead of you...
Discovering your unique purpose in life is the first step to living a Passion Filled Life...
1. Are you clear about your life's purpose or do you feel like your dream is deferred? Explain.
I truly believe that God created each of us with a specific purpose for our lives and that is why I think that comparison to others is very dangerous.
Instead of comparing ourselves to others, we need to check our alignment.
2. Are you in alignment with your mind, body and spirit or do you feel off balance? Explain.
Living a life with a purpose is a gift that was already given to us by our creator, now we owe it to ourselves to open the gift.
This is the year of your becoming.
3. Write a piece about the person who you are ready to become.
The storms of your life...
1. What comes to your mind and your heart when you think about the storms of your
life? Create a list.
2. Identify some things and people who bring you comfort during the storms of your
3. What's the most comforting thing that you need to remember when you're going
through the storm? Write a message to yourself.
There is Hope!!!
1. You are not alone in the midst of your storm. “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.”
Psalm 46:1-2 (NIV)
2. God will answer your cry!!! “Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress.” Psalm 107:28
3. God is faithful. "The Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.” Thessalonians 3:2-3 (NIV)
Self-love is the simplest and most powerful gift that we can give to ourselves,
but so many of us find it hard to give love to our self first.
1. Do you appreciate how special you are? Explain.
2. Instead of waiting for someone else to give you a compliment, create a list of
compliments that you can give to yourself.
3. Create a list of things that you love. Explain why you love those things.
4. If you could give yourself a gift today, what would it be?
5. Who is the most awesome person you've met in your life? (Hint- Look in the mirror)
Have you ever felt like you were just going through the emotions, masking your true emotions about your need to be fulfilled?
Well today the wait it over... Today is the day you will acknowledge that you don't have to wait for your happiness any longer because your happiness is a gift that can be given to you by you.
1. Are you ready to create the life that you want to live? Explain.
2. What makes you happy? Create a list and make sure that you do something from that list everyday.
3. Affirm yourself...
I have a huge heart and a creative mind.
I will manifest all the wealth, resources and support that is needed to make a difference in my life and the world that I live in.
I'm ready to do the things that I've never done, so I can live the life that I've never lived!!!