This is the Year of Becoming!!!
Becoming all that you were created to be is part of your destiny and you must prepare yourself for the journey ahead of you...
Discovering your unique purpose in life is the first step to living a Passion Filled Life...
1. Are you clear about your life's purpose or do you feel like your dream is deferred? Explain.
I truly believe that God created each of us with a specific purpose for our lives and that is why I think that comparison to others is very dangerous.
Instead of comparing ourselves to others, we need to check our alignment.
2. Are you in alignment with your mind, body and spirit or do you feel off balance? Explain.
Living a life with a purpose is a gift that was already given to us by our creator, now we owe it to ourselves to open the gift.
This is the year of your becoming.
3. Write a piece about the person who you are ready to become.
The storms of your life...
1. What comes to your mind and your heart when you think about the storms of your
life? Create a list.
2. Identify some things and people who bring you comfort during the storms of your
3. What's the most comforting thing that you need to remember when you're going
through the storm? Write a message to yourself.
There is Hope!!!
1. You are not alone in the midst of your storm. “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.”
Psalm 46:1-2 (NIV)
2. God will answer your cry!!! “Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress.” Psalm 107:28
3. God is faithful. "The Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.” Thessalonians 3:2-3 (NIV)
Self-love is the simplest and most powerful gift that we can give to ourselves,
but so many of us find it hard to give love to our self first.
1. Do you appreciate how special you are? Explain.
2. Instead of waiting for someone else to give you a compliment, create a list of
compliments that you can give to yourself.
3. Create a list of things that you love. Explain why you love those things.
4. If you could give yourself a gift today, what would it be?
5. Who is the most awesome person you've met in your life? (Hint- Look in the mirror)
Have you ever felt like you were just going through the emotions, masking your true emotions about your need to be fulfilled?
Well today the wait it over... Today is the day you will acknowledge that you don't have to wait for your happiness any longer because your happiness is a gift that can be given to you by you.
1. Are you ready to create the life that you want to live? Explain.
2. What makes you happy? Create a list and make sure that you do something from that list everyday.
3. Affirm yourself...
I have a huge heart and a creative mind.
I will manifest all the wealth, resources and support that is needed to make a difference in my life and the world that I live in.
I'm ready to do the things that I've never done, so I can live the life that I've never lived!!!
Write & Inspire:
Sometimes you just have to stop talking and start walking!!!
1. List 5 words that someone else will use to describe you based on your actions.
2. What do you really want to change about your life?
3. What’s stopping you from achieving your goals?
4. What are you afraid of?
5. Do you believe in yourself? If not, why not?
Aiming high when life has you feeling low is very hard sometimes.
However, you owe it to yourself to follow the arrows that will lead you to the fighter who lives in you.
This is definitely not the time to give up.
It is time to
Write & Inspire:
1. What is one thing that you want to achieve in your life right now?
2. What is one new thing that you want to learn?
3. What is one area of your life that you want to grow?
4. What is something that you discovered about yourself during the past month of your life?
5. Identify one area of life that you want to explore more.
Write & Inspire:
1. Create a list of things that are weighing you down at this point in your life.
2. What is it going to take for you to go higher in life?
3. What is one thing that you understand about your life today, that you didn’t understand yesterday?
4. Do you have what it takes to fly? Explain.
I walked into my Passion Filled Writers' Session today and I felt that the vibe was off. It could have been due to the fact that I was exhausted or the fact that today was our Friday for summer school. So instead of teaching the lesson that I planned to teach, I decided to go with the flow of the spirit. I handed out a blank piece of white paper to everyone in the group; I asked them to fold it into four and to separate the squares. After that I handed out black pens because I wanted them to write using the same color. I gave them four questions to answer, 3 of them I will share with you today along with their answers before inviting you to answer the questions yourself. Today turned out to be an extraordinary session...
What is one thing that you wished someone would have said to you throughout your life?
1. Nothing lasts forever.
2. You do not need your father to be a complete individual.
3. Focus up. Stop Quitting.
4. I love you.
5. This is life, but you're going to make it.
6. Stay in school.
7. I love you.
8. Life is about creating yourself.
9. Your friends are not going to be there for long. They are bound to switch up.
10. I'm very proud of you keep up the great work.
11. Always be a leader and not a follower. Be yourself. You don't have be like others. Be a leader for you to lead the bad people to good.
12. No matter what I will always be there for you son.
13. Be a bigger person.
14. I love you.
15. I love you!!!
What is one thing that you need to say to yourself at this point in your life?
1. Be you at all times. The past doesn't affect your future. You are the future.
2. Do not be afraid to make change.
3. No one can be you because you designed yourself.
4. Everyone & Everything Doesn't Require Attention.
5. Stop Quitting. Nothing last forever. Get out of your feelings and chase success because only success will bring you happiness not people.
6. Make it to the army.
7. I love myself.
8. You don't have real friends.
9. Stay Bold, be yourself, be a leader. stay focused on your future and not the past.
10. Be nice to people.
11. Stay out of NSP.
12. Nothing last forever, you're going to make it on the big screen. One day everybody in this room is going to be watching you on TV.
13. Life is what you make it, so dream big and reach for the stars.
Be yourself, be a leader and grow up. You don't need friends, they leave you. I love you.
14. Invest in yourself. Stay focused.
15. Be yourself no matter who likes you.
16. Stop letting people get to you. They don't want to see you do better than them.
What is one thing that you will release into the atmosphere because you want to receive it back inside of your life?
2. Positive energy
7. Respect/ Loyalty
10. Love/ Money/ Home/ Blessings/ Strength/ Hope/ Respect
11. Money/ Joy/ Happiness
13. Peace & Happiness
15. Respect/ Money/ Love
16. Positive Energy