I've entered into a place where my dream isn't a dream anymore. It doesn't frizzle, crackle and pop on the inside. It taunts me and dares me to leave this dream state and enter into a place where my dream becomes my reality. In this place life holds up its warning sign telling me to be mindful of the pitfalls, but truth be told there are days when the pit can't be avoided. Whether you walk into it blindly or you are carried there by the events or people in your life; you are totally in charge of how long you will stay there and what type of stay it will be. Will this be a pit stop or a pit stay for you? What you do in the pit can make you Better or Bitter. You get to choose and use your attitude to infuse the type of life that you want to create. A dream will always be a dream, until you make it your reality.
Questions of the day
Think about the last time you were in a pit, how long was your stay?
What did you do while you were there?
What emotions did you entertain?
What lessons did you learn?
What did you take into your pit with you? What did you discover in there?
Are you still in the pit today? If yes, what external support do you need to get out?
What internal strength did you discover inside of you?
Did your pit make you better over bitter?
My Pit Lessons
1. Energy doesn't lie, trust it.
2. I was created to turn life's pain into passion.
3. Every pit serves a purpose in your life.
4. My pit creates alone time for me to reconnect with God who gives me the strength to leave my pit.
5. I get to choose if my pit is going to make me better or bitter.
6. " Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."